UNBOUND Saybrook Insights: Creativity: Rethinking How We Live, Learn, and Work in Today's World
September 05, 2022
Robert Cleve, Ph.D.
What about creativity unlocks the mind and creates new ways of looking at the world? How does the discipline of psychology intersect with creativity? Our creativity studies specialization coordinator, Robert Cleve, Ph.D., explores these questions. He also describes how creativity can serve as a vehicle for improved mental health, emotional regulation, and enhanced approaches to leadership and innovation. To learn more, go to https://www.saybrook.edu/areas-of-study/humanistic-clinical-psychology/phd-psychology/creativity-studies-specialization/
- Interviewee: Robert Cleve, Ph.D.
- Affiliation: Saybrook University Psychology Creativity Studies Specialization Coordinator
- Essential Links/Key Information
- Dr. Cleve's Faculty Profile: https://www.saybrook.edu/faculty/byname/robert_cleve/
- Saybrook University's Creativity Studies Page: https://www.saybrook.edu/areas-of-study/humanistic-clinical-psychology/phd-psychology/creativity-studies-specialization/
What does Dr. Cleve discuss during the interview?
- The nature of creativity
- How creativity positively affects the mind and emotions
- The role of psychology in creativity
- How creativity impacts innovation and leadership